We install most all types of drywall products on the market for home and commercial use. We use the largest board size possible for each job to minimize joint problems. We use glue and screws to install board. This reduces the amount of fasteners needed for each job – reducing the likelihood of “fastener pops”.
Some of the products that we recommend and install include:
- 1/2 ” and 5/8″ drywall
- Densarmor plus (paperless for mold prevention)
- Dura-Rock (Tile backer or Stucco underlayment)
- Sound Board
- 54″ drywall, ½” and 5/8″ (for 9′ ceilings)
- Exterior Soffit Board
- Densglass Plus (fiberglass and paperless)
- ¼ drywall high flexVinyl board (finished walls)
- Vinyl board (finished walls)
- Bull-nosed corner-bead (round edged corners)
Let us help you select the right materials for your next project.
We coordinate material delivery to minimize disruption to your worksite and the amount of labor needed to get the materials to the appropriate location. We only use reputable suppliers who have proven to consistently provide top-quality materials with on-time deliveries.