Whether you are finishing a basement, building a home office or additional bedroom, let us help you! We will come to your site and help design and suggest options to optimize your space. We have been framing for years and may have suggestions for you that you had not thought possible.
Commercial Framing Offices
Ann Arbor Drywall can transform your empty space into new offices or simply add new wall partitions to suit your needs. We can construct anything from a single wall to all inner wall partitions up to 20 feet high and in spaces up to 10,000 square feet.
We recommend metal framing to our customers for almost all framing applications – residential or commercial. The benefits of metal framing make this a superior product compared to traditional wood framing.
Adding doors and finish trim to your project using metal framing is not a problem. When we frame your project, we anchor a treated sill plate to the concrete and line door openings with wood studs. This allows the finish work of hanging doors and trim to be installed traditionally with nails.
Why Metal Framing?
1. Highest strength-to-weight ratio of any building material
2. 100% recyclable
3. Non-combustible – does not burn or contribute fuel to the spread of fire
4. Inorganic – will not rot, warp, split, crack or creep
5. Dimensionally stable – does not expand or contract with moisture content
6. Consistent material quality
Metal Framing Benefits
1. High strength results in safer structures, less maintenance and slower aging.
2. Fire safety
3. Not vulnerable to pests including termites
4. Not vulnerable to any type of fungi or organism including mold
5. Stronger connections with fasteners
6. Less scrap and waste – Typically 2% for metal vs. 20% for wood